Maker Faire is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and love sharing what they do.
This family-friendly showcase of invention and creativity brings together tech enthusiasts, crafters, educators, tinkerers, food artisans, hobbyists, engineers, artists, students, and commercial vendors. These makers present their creations and share their discoveries.
Many makers claim they have no other place to share what they do. DIY (Do-It-Yourself) is often invisible in our communities, taking place in shops, in garages and on kitchen tables — typically out of the spotlight.
Maker Faire makes visible these projects and ideas we don’t often encounter.
Interested in Applying to be a Maker? Please click the button below and complete the application. Applications will be reviewed and adjudicated in 2018.
Approved makers who are exhibiting or showing their ideas and are not selling, taking orders, and/or generating income are welcome to participate; there is no fee.
Approved makers who are selling, taking orders, and/or generating income are will be charged $75.
Approved food vendors will be charged $150.
Please see below for suggestions of Makers, topics, and exhibits we want to showcase:
• Drones • Electric vehicles • Electronics • Hands-on demonstrations and exhibits
• How to fix stuff (appliances, clocks, etc.)
• Interactive exhibits and art projects
• Inventions of all types
• Kit makers
• Music performances and participation
• Puppets, kites, and clever creations
• Radios, computers, game systems
• Robotics, rockets and remote-controlled toys
• Science, biology, chemistry projects
• Shelter (tents, domes, tiny homes, etc.)
• Student projects
• Sustainability and green technology
• Unique arts and crafts
• Unusual tools or machines